Home > Cars & Trucks > Rock Crawlers > Scale & Trail Parts >

Axial Heavy Duty Bevel Gear Set 36T / 14T

Axial Heavy Duty Bevel Gear Set 36T / 14T


 
RPP Price: $34.99

Note: Coupon discounts not allowed
by manufacturer


STOCK STATUS:
 In Stock!

Part Number: AX30401
Qty:

Description
 
These will fit the vehicle Axles

Axial SCX10 Series

Axial AX10 Series

Axial Wraith

Axial Ridgecrest
Features
Optional Ratio Gear Sets Use the gears in different combinations front and rear to reduce torque twist in the rear and overdrive the front axle to help pull you through climbs easier The heavy duty gear set offers improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train. Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact and run quieter. New gear ratios offer a low gear and high gear range The lower gear range set reduces torque twist (43/13) The higher gear range offers higher top speed (36/14) Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle One set per axle required Laser etched markings

Average Customer Review: Average Customer Review: 5 of 5 5 of 5 Total Reviews: 42 Write a review.

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
5 of 5 September 20, 2022
Reviewer: Kevin Thompson from Greenville, KY United States  
Nice to see some of the old stuff still in stock
when re-doing some old trucks

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
5 of 5 May 6, 2019
Reviewer: Mike Besse from Hanover, IN United States  


Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
5 of 5 December 2, 2017
Reviewer: Willie Kroneman from Lewisville, TX United States  


Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
5 of 5 Just spectacular!!! April 17, 2017
Reviewer: James Baek from Portland, OR United States  
Love this online store, literally lightning fast shipping, as well as 98% of all parts I need, the other 2% I would say are specialty items. Always recommending this site to fellow RC'ers, and will always be a returning customer

Was this review helpful to you?

  1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
 
5 of 5 Does the job April 5, 2017
Reviewer: bikerzee24 from West Jordan, UT United States  
I have these in two rigs now and they have held up to tons of abuse and tumbles.

Was this review helpful to you?

View All Customer Reviews

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Cars & Trucks > Rock Crawlers > Scale & Trail Parts
Cars & Trucks > Rock Crawlers > Competition Crawlers > Comp Crawler Parts > Axial AX10 Scorpion
Cars & Trucks > Rock Crawlers > Scale & Trail Parts > Axial SCX10
Cars & Trucks > Rock Crawlers
Cars & Trucks
Cars & Trucks > Rock Crawlers > Competition Crawlers > Comp Crawler Parts

Our Friends Say...