SCX10 II BEEF SHANKS - BRASS KNUCKLES
Our Beef Shanks add a total of 98 grams of weight were it counts, the lowest outer most part of your rig, lowering the overall center of gravity, increasing climbing stability/ability. Another feature that makes Beef Shanks stand above the others is that our design uses a larger and stronger 5x13x4mm outer bearing vs. the stock 5x11x4mm bearing which also increases durability. These are a direct fit to almost any AR44 c-hub and provide improved performance with increased scale realism.
- CNC Machined from solid brass
- Double shear ackerman arms for ultimate strength
- Scale fabricated knuckle appearance
- SORRCA legal
- Larger outer bearing (5x13x4mm) for added strength
- Improves CG
- 49 grams each for a total of 98 grams
Includes two (2) SCX10 II / AR 44 Beef Shanks and two (2) Fast Eddy 5x13x4mm bearings.