Advanced Metal Fab Racing
This kit will adapt your Twin Hammers to be able to accept larger batteries and give you the option to lift the rear end.
The kit comes with the aluminum battery tray, Velcro battery strap, hardware, and now includes the sway bar kit.
Fits battery size 5-7/16" X 1-13/16" X 1" or 138mm x 46mm x 25mm.
The kit will work with Vaterra twin hammer sway bar kit P/N VTR334001.
1) Remove stock battery tray and spare tire. (Save the 2 screws at the rear of battery tray for later)
2) Remove the roof.
3) Disconnect rear shocks from the 2 shock towers.
4) Remove the 2 rear shock towers. (Save the 6 screws that were holding the shock towers for later)
5) Install the aluminum bracket with notch towards the front of the car. Use the 4 screws that you removed from the bottom of the shock tower. (pic 4,5,6)
6) Remove the number plates and 2 cross members under the roof.
7) Install kit together as shown in picture 3 with hardware provided.
8) Install assembled battery tray into the notch. Use the 2 screws from step 1 with the 2 nuts provided to secure the rear of the battery tray to the cross member.
9) Install the 2 shocks to the battery tray.
10) Install the 2 cross members that were under the roof. (Use the 2 remaining screws from step 4 to secure the cross member to the battery tray)
11) Install the roof and spare tire.
12) Install Velcro battery strap.
13) Install Sway Bar Kit.