The DR10 Drag Race Car Team Kit* is based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship winning trucks.
Street Racing -- An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads.
Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
The DR10 Team Kit features rear anti-roll bar, 26 precision ball bearings, a water-resistant enclosed receiver box, fully adjustable suspension, vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, and 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch.*This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the
user. Electronics, motor and battery are required and sold separately. Body and tires
shown in pictures are sold separately.
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels
- Lightweight drag race inspired wheels
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Rear silicone diff fluid
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate for both NiMh and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA driveshafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Metric hardware throughout
- 26 precision ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Other
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Width: 272mm (10.71in)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
Required to Complete:
540-size electric motor
Electronic speed control (ESC)
2-Channel Surface Transmitter/Radio
1:10 Scale 2.2" / 3.0" Rear tires and 2.2" Front tires
CA Glue for Tires
1:10 Scale Drag Racing (No-Prep) Body (#71082
DR10 Reakt Drag Body, clear)
Polycarbonate "PS" Spray Paint for Body