Combo with Charger and 3S LiPo
Ultra Power UP4AC Plus 30W
Multi-Chemistry AC Charger
Reedy Wolfpack 3S 11.1V 3000mAh 30C Hardcase Shorty LiPo Battery - Deans
Due to LiPo battery with this item we can not ship this item international (Outside USA)
MODERN SCALE REALISM. No trail truck would be complete without a detailed and realistic looking body. The Trailrunner 4x4 is just that, with inspired styling from today's off-road vehicles.
The Trailrunner comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted to look fresh from the dealer showroom. The Trailrunner body was designed for looks, function and customization featuring a two-piece design with removable front lower valance, injection-molded fender flares, B-pillar appliqués, door handles, windshield wipers, mirrors, and front grill installed right out of the box.
The looks don't stop there. Also included are injection-molded roof rack, three-piece front bumper with D-rings, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet. Now you can make your RTR your own without buying additional accessories.
So, whether the look you want is off the dealer lot, a weekend warrior, or full-blown off-road trail rig, the choice is yours--your journey begins here!
- Trailrunner body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece design with removable front lower valance
- Clear windows with tinted decals
- Molded grill, fender flares, exhaust, and door handles
- Molded side mirrors
- Three-piece front injection-molded bumper with D-rings.
- Removable injection-molded fairlead
- Optional molded roof rack, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet included
- Realistic styling
- Three possible ways to customize and make it your own
Officially Licensed Tires. Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber(TM) A/T X tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General Grabber(TM) A/T X tires are mounted on three-piece 1.55" beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
A performance rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence and the answer is the all-new Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is the revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive in 3 levels. Stock overdrives the front end 5.7%, option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are three-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
With durability, performance, agility and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector, supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal gear servo.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trail Truck is ready for the trail--Are you?
- Steering rack: The included aluminum swing rack and steering plates give the IFS suspension a precise, solid feel.
- Steering blocks: 100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45 degrees of steering.
- Threaded Aluminum shock bodies: Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil even in the roughest terrain.
- Suspension: Durable injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms with optimized ball cups provide maximum suspension articulation along with modern off-road vehicle suspension scale looks.
- Reedy Power crawler motor: The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- Reedy power electronic speed controller (ESC): The water-resistant SC400X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- Independent front suspension: With durability, performance, agility, and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is ready to tackle rough, off-road terrain right out of the box.
General Tire GT(R) and Grabber(TM) are trademarks of CONTINENTAL TIRE NORTH AMERICA, INC. CORPORATION
The #40101C LiPo Combo includes all this and the #758 Reedy battery and #27201 Reedy charger!
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum Motor Plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Required to Complete:
4 AA batteries for radio