The Servo Direct Connect allows you to power a servo directly with an external BEC. Designed to be a simple plug-and-play solution and a cleaner option than Y-harnesses. It can be used with any Castle CC BEC and servo on the market.
Useful for power hungry servos that need a dedicated power supply; or when running a high voltage servo with receivers or other servos that need lower voltage. This allows you to use the ESC's internal BEC at lower voltage to power the receiver, and the external BEC, along with the Servo Direct Connect, to power the steering servo at higher voltages.
1 - Servo Quick Connect
1 - Heat shrink tubing
1. Install BEC per manufacturer's instructions and adjust output voltage to desired level.
2. Connect the servo to pins on side of Servo Direct Connect marked "Servo".
3. Connect the BEC to pins on side of Servo Direct Connect marked "BEC".
4. Slide included heat shrink over servo and BEC connections and heat to shrink.
5. Connect servo wire from Servo Direct Connect to appropriate channel on receiver.
Note: The receiver will still need to be powered from another source. (ex: ESC's internal BEC, receiver battery back, separate BEC.)