Crawler Innovations is happy to bring another new product to the RC Crawling market. The 6 Bolt Performance Wheel is a glue on wheel with a 2.2" bead size, is 1" wide, and is designed to be used with Vanquish Products SLW hubs. The Axial Trail Ready plastic hubs also fit these wheels for the weight conscious comp crawler. 12 Stainless Steel Button Head hardware included. The is the lightest weight 2.2 competition wheel / rim on the market. These wheels really shine in the U4RC genre of rc racing. The plastic combined with the aluminum hex create a basher and racer friendly combo. The plastic wheel will flex on hard impacts while the aluminum hex prevents stripping.
Sold in a pair.
Measuring to the SLW HUB / not the wheel hex surface from the back of the wheel.
SLW hubs can be found here.
- The VP 225 SLW Hub is inset 12mm from the back of the wheel.
- The VP 350 SLWHub is inset 9mm from the back of the wheel.
- The VP 475 SLW Hub is inset 6mm from the back of the wheel.
- The VP 600 SLW Hub is almost flush to the back of the wheel.
- The VP 725 SLW Hub is 3mm past the back of the wheel.
- The VP 850 SLW Hub is 6mm past the back of the wheel
The 6 Bolt 1" Performance Wheel itself is just under 14 grams.